Professor, Computer Science & Cyber Systems and Operations
Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA 93943
831-656-2735 (o) 831-656-2189 (f)
https://faculty.nps.edu/luqi/ Email: email@example.com
Dr. Luqi has had a distinguished career at NPS, and has received many awards including the IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Award and Certificate of Appreciation & Software Senior Referee Award, the NSF Presidential Young Investigator Award and Engineering Initiation Award, and many NPS research awards, best paper awards, and fellowships. She is a IEEE Lifetime Fellow and a Postdoctoral Advisor for the National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences, and has led the Monterey Workshop series since 1992.
She has also served as an associate editor for many publications, including Science of Computer Programming, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Software, Expert & Intelligent Systems; and the Journal of Systems Integration.
- Luqi et al, "Proceedings of the 20th Monterey Workshop", Technical Report NPS CS-19-002/NPS-CAG-19-001, June 2019.
- Luqi & W. Lan, "Satellite Vulnerability Planning Models Final Report", Technical Report NPS CS-19-001R/NPS-SP-19-001R, May 2019.
- W. Lan and Luqi, "Effect of Orbit Prediction Models on Satellite Vulnerability Planning", 86th MORS Symposium, session WG08, Monterey, CA, June 20, 2018.
- Luqi and T. Huffmire, "Security Analysis of USV Control", 86th MORS Symposium, session DWG 2, Monterey, CA, June 19, 2018.
- Luqi, T. Castle & S. Miller, "Ship High Latitude Positioning and Navigation Test Report", Technical Report NPS-CS-17-004R, Dec. 2017.
- Luqi, S. Miller & A. Wegner, "Testing Arctic Positioning and Navigation", Technical Report NPS-CS-17-003R, Dec. 2017.
- Luqi & T. Huffmire, "Security of ASW USV Control", Technical Report NPS-CS-17-002R, Dec. 2017.
- Luqi, "Control Systems for Unmanned Surface Vehicles in Anti-Submarine Warfare", Technical Report NPS-CS-17-001R, Sept. 2017.
- S. Fahey & Luqi, "Unmanned Vehicles for Anti-Submarine Warfare", Proc. OCEANS 2016, Monterey, CA, Sept. 19-22, 2016.
- Luqi, "Utilization and Risk of Undersea Communications", Proc. OCEANS 2016, Monterey, CA, Sept. 19-22, 2016.
- Luqi, "Undersea Constellation Utilization and Risk Assessment", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-001R, Oct. 2016.
- Luqi & E. Lednicky, "ASW USV Employment Part I", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-002R, Oct. 2016.
- Luqi, "ASW USV Employment Part II", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-003R, Sept. 2016.
- Luqi & S. Miller, "High Latitude Positioning, Navigation and Timing", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-004R, Nov. 2016.
- Luqi, "Satellite Vulnerability Planning Models", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-005R, Nov. 2016.
- Luqi, "Integrity of Industrial Control Systems and C2 for the New Norm", Technical Report NPS-CS-16-006R, Nov. 2016.
RECENT THESES SUPERVISED:
- C. Wildt, "Accuracy in Orbital Propagation: A Comparison of Predictive Software Models", M.Sc. in Computer Science, NPS, June 2017.
- S. Fahey, "Software Architecture For Anti-Submarine Warfare Unmanned Surface Vehicles", M.Sc. in Computer Science, NPS, Sep. 2016.
- A. Collazo, "Assessing Cognitive Modeling of Cyber Scenarios", M.Sc. in Computer Science, NPS, Sep. 2015.
PUBLICATIONS/GRADUATE STUDENT DISSERTATIONS AND THESES:
of two books, eighteen book chapters, and many refereed papers. More than
50 articles published in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, IEEE
Software, IEEE Computer, IEEE Expert, Communications of the ACM, and a
variety of other international journals. Supervised many dissertations and
theses, including six that won the Grace Murray Hopper Award.
(376 Journal, Conference, Workshop,
Technical Report & Book Publications)
(109 MS Theses)
Cyber Security, Risk Assessment, Cognitive Modeling, Runtime Monitoring, Cyber-Physical Systems, Autonomous Systems, Network & Communications Systems, Distributed Systems of Systems, and C4ISR Modeling and Simulation, Data Science, Document Conversion, Reliable Software Architectures, Rapid Prototyping & Agile Methods for Software Automation.
updated August 26, 2019.