- Raymond Madachy
Department of Systems Engineering
Graduate School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: rjmadach (at) nps.edu
PhD - University of Southern California, 1994
MS - University of California, San Diego, 1983
BS - University of Dayton, 1981
- 2008 - present - Associate Professor, Department of Systems Engineering
- 2005 - 2008 - Research Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Interim Director of Systems Architecting and Engineering Program, and Principal of USC Center for Systems and Software Engineering, University of Southern California
- 2001 - 2005 - Chief Science Officer, Cost Xpert Group
- 2000 - 2001 - Chief Scientist, C-Bridge Institute
- 1992 - 2000 - Manager, Software Engineering Process Group and Senior Engineering Specialist, Litton Systems
- 1981 - 1992 - Management and technical positions at Librascope Corporation, TRW, Hughes Aircraft and General Dynamics.
- Modeling and simulation of processes for architecting and engineering of complex systems.
- Cost modeling, economic analysis and value-based engineering of software-intensive systems.
- Quantitative methods for systems risk management; systems and software measurement, process improvement and quality.
- Integrating systems engineering and software engineering disciplines, and empirical-based research with process simulation.