- Michael J. Guerrero
Faculty Associate - Research
Modeling, Virtual Environments, and Simulation Institute
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: mjguerre (at) nps.edu
M.S. - Southern Methodist University, 2009
Interactive Technology in Digital Game Development
Certificate - Southern Methodist University, 2005
Masterís Certificate in Software Development
B.S. - University of California, Santa Barbara, 2003
- 2006 to present - Faculty Associate - Research
- Computer Graphics, Interactive Technology, Game Design and Implementation, Graphical Simulation
- Graphics, AI, Game Design, Game Engine Architecture, Game-based Learning
- Best Paper award. Proceedings of AIIDE 2010.
IGF Best Mod finalist - Half Life 2
"Make Something Unreal". Phase 4 Honorable Mention for Technomancy: the Shadow War.
- "Blended Inverse Kinematics", Proceedings of I/ITSEC 2008.
"Rendering and Computing Requirements", The PSI Handbook of Virtual Environments for Training and Education (2008).
"Realistic Fireteam Movement in Urban Environments", Proceedings of AIIDE 2010.
"Design Better Games: Flow, Motivation, and Fun", Design and Development of TRAINING GAMES - Practical Guidelines from a Multidisciplinary Perspective, 2015.
- Keywords: Computing and Software, Modeling and Simulation, 3D, Graphics