- Michael R. Clement
Mail Code: IS
Department of Information Science
Graduate School of Operational and Information Sciences
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: mrclemen (at) nps.edu
MS - Naval Postgraduate School, 2007
BS - Seattle University, 2004
BA - Seattle University, 2004
- 2004 - Present: Research Associate, Information Science Department
- 2001-2004: Research Assistant, Seattle University Physics Department
- 1998-2001: Information Systems Administrator, PlayNetwork, Inc.
- Tactical wireless networking
- Network-integrated unmanned systems
- Content-based routing and messaging protocols
- IPv6 integration in the tactical environment
- Clement, M.R., Bourakov, E., Jones, K.D., and Dobrokhodov, V. Exploring Network-Centric Information Architectures for Unmanned Systems Control and Data Dissemination. 2009 AIAA Infotech@Aerospace Conference, April 6-9, 2009.
- Jones, K.D., Dobrokhodov, V., Kaminer, I., Lee, D.J., Bourakov, E., and Clement, M.R. Development, System Integration and Flight Testing of a High-Resolution Imaging System for Small UAS. 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, January 5-8, 2009.
- Bordetsky, A., Clement, M., and Vega, J.C. Decision Support Environment for a Distributed Maritime Interdiction Operation. 2007 Networking and Electronic Commerce Research Conference, October 18-21, 2007.
- Bordetsky, A., Bourakov, E., Clement, M., Statnikov, R., Statnikov, A. Modeling Weather Effects on Broad-Band Wireless Tactical Networking Testbed. Fourteen International Conference on Telecommunications Systems, October 5-8, 2006.
- Clement, M., Bordetsky, A. Systematic Adaptation to Network Resource Constraints in Coalition C2 Environments. 11th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, September 26-28, 2006.
- Keywords: Wireless Mesh Networks, Adaptive Networking, IPv6, Networked Unmanned Systems, Content-Based Routing