- Keebom Kang
Mail Code: GB/Kk
Graduate School of Business and Public Policy &
Department of Systems Engineering
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: kkang (at) nps.edu
PhD - Purdue, 1984
MS - Univ of Texas at Austin, 1979
BS - Seoul National Univ, 1976
- 1988 – Present: Associate Professor
- 2004 – 2009: Logistics Management Program Area Chair
- 1983-1988: Assistant Professor, University of Miami
- 1985 (summer): Visiting Professor, Syracuse University
- 2003 (fall): Visiting Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- 2004 (winter): Visiting Professor, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- 2004 (spring): Visiting Professor, POSTECH, Korea
- Logistics engineering
- Simulation modeling
- Military supply chain management
- Simulation methodologies and modeling
- Military logistics
- Supply chain management
- Kang, K., and M. McDonald (2010), Impact of Logistics on Readiness and Lify Cycle Cost: A Design of Experiment Approach, 2010 Proceedings of Winter Simulation Conference (in press)
- Kang, K., K. Doerr, U. Apte, and M. Boudreau (2010) "Decision Support Models for Valuing Improvements in Component Reliability and Maintenance" Military Operations Research (In Press).
- Apte, U. M. and K. Kang (2008). Lean Six Sigma for Reduced Cycle Time and Costs, and Improved Readiness, in E. Mrudula, ed., Lean Six Sigma: An Introduction, ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad, India. p. 107 -127.
- Bartholdi, J., K. R. Gue, K. R. and K. Kang (2007), Staging Protocols for Unit-Load Crossdocking, Facility Logistics, ed. Maher Lahmar, Auerbach Publications, pp.153-172.
- Goldsman, D., K. Kang, S. Kim, A. Seila, A. and G. Tokol (2007), Combining Standardized Time Series Area and Cramer-von Mises Variance Estimators, Naval Research Logistics, Vol 57, pp. 384-396.
- Keywords: Simulation and modeling, logistics, supply chain management