- William D. Hatch II
Senior Lecturer and Program Manager, Executive Masters Business Administration
Mail Code: GB/Hh
Graduate School of Business and Public Policy
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: wdhatch (at) nps.edu
MS - Naval Postgraduate School, 1991
Manpower, Personnel, Training & Analysis
BA - San Jose State University, 1982
Industrial Arts Teaching Credential Program
- 2004-present Lecturer and Manpower Researcher in the Manpower Systems analysis curriculum
- 1998-2004 Military Faculty member in Manpower Systems Analysis (MSA) and Program Officer
- 2003 Joint Professional Military Education Phase One Naval War College
- 1997 - 1998 Navy Manpower Analysis Center (NAVMAC) Deputy Director of Surface Warfare Requirements
- United States Marine Corps Manpower Management
- U.S. Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education
- DoD Human Resource Management
- Officer and enlisted requirements
- Navy Standard Workweek
- Manpower and Personnel
- Human Capital Management
- Littoral Combat Ship
- Unmanned Vehicle manpower
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS: (View an extended list)
- Life member of Naval Science Institute Proceedings
- Life member of Naval War College
- Life Member of Fleet Reserve Association
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Life Member Naval Postgraduate Foundation
- Hatch, W. “The End of Lean Manning”. Navy Time, 28 June 2010.
- Hatch, W. “Last Call for Sit-Ups”. Navy Times, 3 May 2010.
- Hatch, W. “Lean Manning Saps Morale, Puts Sailor at Risk”. Navy Times, 21 October 2009.
- Hatch, W. “More Capabilities Might Mean More Jobs”. Navy Times, 2 September 2009.
- Unmanned Vehicle Systems: Unmanned Vehicle Tactical Memorandum (TM 3-22-5-SW)
- Keywords: Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education
The pages on this site are dynamic, and are created by a script. Contact Laura Dippold to report incomplete or incorrect data.
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website