- Alice M. Crawford
Mail Code: GB/Cr
Graduate School of Business and Public Policy
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: acrawford (at) nps.edu
MA - San Diego State University, 1973
- 2009 – present, Associate Dean for Faculty Development
- 2010 – present, Academic Associate for Army Cost Management Certificate Course
- 2006 - present, Academic Associate for GSBPP International Students
- 2004 - 2006, Associate Dean for Distance Learning, Graduate School of Business and Public Policy
- 1988 - present, Senior Lecturer Graduate School of Business and Public Policy
- 1974 - 1988 - Research Psychologist at the Navy Personnel Research and Development Center, San Diego, CA
- Military training and education
- Executive education
- Capstone research for EMBA students
- Surface Warfare Officer Training and Retention
- Executive Education
- Evaluation of Education
- Inaugural Hamming Award for Teaching Excellence in 2000
- 1999 Department of the Navy Meritorious Civilian Service Award
- SIGs Dean Search Committee, 2006
- GSBPP Dean Search Committee, 2006
- NPS Provost Search Committee, 2005 – 2006
- Faculty Instruction Committee, 2005 – 2009
- GSBPP Organization Structure Task Force, 2004
- MBA Ad Hoc Review Committee, 2004
- Core Curriculum Review Task Force, 2004
- Human Systems Integration Curriculum Committee for the OR Department, 2004 – 2006
- Hamming Teaching Award Committee, 2004 – 2005
- Institutional Review Board, 2002 – 2004
- MBA Policy Committee, 2002 - 2004
- Associate Board Member, Big Sur International Marathon
- Crawford, A., & Stoker, C. Process Evaluation of SWOS Division Officer Training. NPS-GSBPP-10-007, April 2010.
- Crawford, A., & Stoker, C., A Framework for Measuring the Impact of the Monterey Navy Corporate Business Course on the Navy. NPS-HR-09-143, September 2009.
- Bowman, W., Crawford, A., & Mehay, S., An Assessment of the Effectiveness of Computer-Based Instruction for Newly Commissioned Surface Warfare Division Officers. NPS-HR-08-140, October 2008.
- Crawford, A., Thomas G., and Wood, F. (2007). Career Perspectives of Women Surface Warfare Officers: A Matter of Balance or More? Proceedings of the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces & Society, Chicago, IL.
- Crawford, A., Thomas, G., Mehay, S., and Bowman, W. (2006). Successful Women in the US Navy Surface Warfare Community: Is the Navy Losing the War for Talent? Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA.