- David C. Jenn
Mail Code: EC/Jn
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Graduate School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: jenn (at) nps.edu
PhD - Univ of Southern California, 1987
MS - Ohio State Univ, 1976
BS - Univ of Wisconsin, 1975
- 1990-Present: Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 1993-Present: Academic Associate, Electric Warfare Curriculum (596)
- 1995-1997: Academic Associate, Electronic Systems Curriculum (590)
- 1995-1997: Associate Chairman for Students, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2000-Present: Faculty Director, Microwave and Antenna Laboratory
- 1992 - Present - Consultant, Various Corporations
- 1978 - 1990 - Hughes Aircraft Corporation
- 1976 - 1978 - McDonnell Douglas Corporation
- Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Micro Air Vehicle Systems
- Antenna Design and Analysis
- Radar Cross Section Prediction
- Wireless Power Transmission
- “High-resolution phase sampled interferometry using symmetrical number systems,” IEEE AP-S, Vol. 49, No. 10, pp. 1411-1423, Oct. 2001.
- “Prediction and measurement of wall insertion loss,” IEEE AP-S, Vol. 47, No. 1, pp. 55 –57, Jan. 1999.
- Radar Cross Section. Article in the Encyclopedia of Electrical Engineering, Wiley, 1998.
- “RPVs: Tiny, microwave powered, remotely piloted vehicles,” IEEE Potentials, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 20-22, Dec. 1997.
- Radar and Laser Cross Section Engineering, D. C. Jenn, AIAA Education Series, 1995.
- Keywords: Antennas, Radar Cross Section, Electronic Warfare