- David Shifflett
Mail Code: CS/Z
Department of Computer Science
Graduate School of Operational and Information Sciences
Monterey, CA 93943
Email: shifflett (at) nps.edu
BS - California State Univ, Northridge, 1985
- Multilevel secure operating systems and applications
- Separation Kernels
- Multi-Level Security
- High Assurance Computing/Systems
- Trusted Networking
- Irvine, T. D. Nguyen, D. J. Shifflett, T. E. Levin, J. Khosalim, C. Prince, P. C. Clark, and M. Gondree, "MYSEA: The Monterey Security Architecture," Proceedings of the Workshop on Scalable Trusted Computing (ACM STC), Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Chicago, Illinois, November 2009, pp. 39-48.
- Clark, P. C., Levin, T. E., Irvine, C. E., and Shifflett, D. J., “DNS and Multilevel Security Networks, Architectures and Recommendations,” Naval Postgraduate School Technical Report, NPS-CS-09-004, February 2009.
- Keywords: Multilevel Security, INFOSEC, MLS