Recent Journal Publications
- 1. I. Kaminer, Antonio Pascoal, Enric Xargay, Naira Hovakimyan, Chengyu Cao, and Vladimir Dobrokhodov"Path Following for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles using L1 Adaptive Augmentation of Commercial Autopilots", JGCD Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 550-564, March-April 2010
- 2. L. Ma, C. Cao, N. Hovakimyan, V. Dobrokhodov, I. Kaminer, “Adaptive Vision-Based Guidance Law with Guaranteed Performance Bounds for Tracking a Ground Target with Time-Varying Velocity,” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, vol. 33, No. 2, 2010.
- 3. Ghabcheloo R., A. Pascoal, P. Aguilar, C. Silvestre, I. Kaminer and J. Hespanha,”Coordinated Path Following in the Presence of Commmunication Losses and Time Delays,” SIAM Journal of Control Optimization, Vol 48, No 1, pp 234-265, 2009.
- 4. Dobrokhodov V.N, Kaminer I.I, Jones K.D., Ghabcheloo R. “Vision-Based Moving Target Tracking Using Mini UAVs,” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, July-Aug 2008, pp. 907-917.
- 5. Ghabcheloo R., A. Pascoal, C. Silvestre and I. Kaminer, ''Nonlinear Coordinated Path Following Control of Multiple Wheeled Robots with Bidirectional Communication Constraints,'' International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 21(2-3), pp 133-157, 2007.
- 6. Ghabcheloo R., A. Pascoal, C. Silvestre, I. Kaminer, ''Coordinated path following control of multiple wheeled robots using linearization techniques,'' International Journal of Systems Science. Taylor & Francis. Vol. 37, N. 6. May 2006. pp. 399 – 414.
- 7. Hespanha J., Yakimenko O., Kaminer I., Pascoal A., “Linear Parametrically Varying Systems with Brief Instabilities: An Application to Integrated Vision / IMU Navigation”, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems Technology, July 2004.
- 8. Yakimenko O., Dobrokhodov V., Kaminer I., Dellicker, S., “Synthesis of Optimal Control and Flight Testing of Autonomous Circular Parachute,” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol.40(1), 2004, pp.29-41.
- 9. C. Silvestre, A. Pascoal, and I. Kaminer, "On the Design of Trajectory Tracking Gain-Scheduled Controllers for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles, " International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, special issue on Gain-Scheduling, 2002, 12:797-839
- 10. Yakimenko, O.A., Kaminer, I.I., Lentz, W.J., and Ghyzel, P.A.“Unmanned Aircraft Navigation for Shipboard Landing using Infrared Vision,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, October 2002, vol. 38 no. 4, pp. 1181-1200.
- 11. I. I. Kaminer, A. M. Pascoal, W. Kang, O. Yakimenko,`` Integrated Vision/Inertial Navigation Systems Design Using Nonlinear Filtering", January 2001 issue of IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronics, vol. 37 No.1 pp. 158-172
- 12. A. M. Pascoal, I. Kaminer, and P. Oliveira, `` Design of the Complementary, Time-Varying Filters using Linear Matrix Inequalities,’’ October 2000 issue of IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronics, vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 1099-1114.
The pages on this site are dynamic, and are created by a script. Contact Faculty Vitae Admin to report incomplete or incorrect data.
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website